The Planning Process
The PbP, Inc. planning process starts with a free, non-binding interview to help you establish your event goals and the role you wish your event management company to play. This is a collaborative, creative and interactive process where we engage with you to probe the potential and the priorities of your event.
Once engaged, PbP works with you to:
- Establish the overall event budget structure to include any target revenues,
- Unlike many other event production houses, we do not have a warehouse full of overhead, so we won’t be trying to sell you somebody’s else’s event or some tired lighting effect. We seek out the proper suppliers with the systems and service levels that conform to your event goals.
- Most importantly, we believe in honest and transparent supplier management, where you pay only what the suppliers charge, without any hidden “commissions” or “referral” fees.
- Our open budget management system partnered with our team’s hyper-attention to detail, unparalleled creativity and logistical skills allows us to find the most cost effective supplier solutions for your event challenges.
- Establish the need for any and all event related permitting,
- Over three decades of experience working in the public realm, PbP brings you unsurpassed knowledge and expertise with any governmental relations needs
- Liaison with venue and/or oversight officials to determine and confirm any previously unknown foreseen challenges and/or advantages,
- City streets, parks, beaches, homes, hills…been there, rocked that!
- Develop Technical Support Specifications,
- Power to Port-a-potties, Bars to Backline, Lighting to Layouts,..
- Create the necessary planning documents and drawings,
- Other event companies use us for their CAD needs
- Resource the suppliers to fulfill your event needs,
- Experience to find you the right supplier, and the talent to get you the best price
- Review all elements with you as we finalize:
- The Event Budget
- Confirm Suppliers and Payment Terms
- Build your Show Team from Ticket-takers to Technicians
- The Event Show-flow
- Every detail from Pre-Show, Load-in, Rehearsals, Doors Open to Doors Closed, Load-out and Final Thank You’s
- The Revenue Oversight Processes
- Ticketing, Retail Sales, Bar Operations, Sponsorships,…
- The Event Budget
- Supplier Contracting,
- Our decades of experience in entertainment and government contracting gives you that piece of mind because we know you want to have the “I”s dotted and the “T”s crossed
- Community Relations and Outreach,
- Sometime your event is in their backyard and it pays to know the neighbors and how to mitigate potential impacts without sacrificing your event goals
To speak with a Productions by Parker, Inc. event professional, please contact us today.